A Prank Time A Prank Time

Incredible .
Plymptoons gon cum all over the floor to this shit

MHF short 2 HD MHF short 2 HD

What thA-FUUUEGUUUUUUUUUUEUEUEUEUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGhhh

BBTNG - Libya BBTNG - Libya

It really is the best flash cartoon ever made. Puts my work to shame. I saw this in /f/ a couple years back and luckily downloaded it. I'm so glad this is still around.
Beautiful and Majestic.
All Hail Pube Gaddafi

Otherworld Otherworld

better than alfer

Rabbit Hole 4 Rabbit Hole 4

The best Alfred Alfer Animated Fanimated yet!! ALfred Alfer is incredibly sexy as a Brittish female on Crack!

Alienslushie responds:

I don't work with females unless they're on crack

Magic Wand Infomercial Magic Wand Infomercial

Yes the movements were pretty good, and it was well animated. However I think the character design/shading/pretty much everything was a rip off of Spazkid, I think someone else said the same thing. Well dood it's pretty obvious.
That being said I think you have movement and general animation down well, but try developing your own style and working on your characters (they were rather one dimensional and I am tired of black/female stereotypes). Work on the jokes too.

Twisted4000 responds:

I think it's funny how you guys are always saying everybody draws in Spazkid-ripoff style, when just over a year ago everyone was saying that everyone including him were ripping off Egoraptor.

Nameless 7 Part 1 Nameless 7 Part 1

So... there really was no animation here. The largest extent of an attempt at animation was the lip sync (lip sync was good atleast) and a slight toss of the head and arm back and forth. Yet I will assume not one person here will complain about the animation, or lack thereof. Infact they'll probably praise you relentlessly. The writing was boring, and I was waiting for the end, and then it happened and I did not care.
I'm sure now I'll get about 50 people thumbs downing my review, as it is NG blasphemy to write an honest opinion about your shit. Poorly designed characters, really no designs at all except for circles and dots. I assume you have a whole series for this too. Sorry I didn't give you your expected '5's all around bro LOL XD the turtle and cat thing LOL XD' but we all have to get sum hate once and a while. Congrats on finally generating some.

LazyMuffin responds:

its okay man, i am aware this series is not going to be for everyone. I find it strange that it would generate hate from you, but I appreciate your rude input!

Pink.Floyd Pink.Floyd

how does these not have any views?? They si sosooo good!! They shud be on front page@!@!! that is if you actually made them nd didnt copy them from czech tv or wutever this is from. i cant tell.

DR. BEES DR. BEES

Hai Harry, Swell bein on teh front page witcheh@@! ;D Beess could probably solve all my finacial problems right? id just have to release them inside my wallet and they'll generate a limetless hive of cash!1

PowerTrip PowerTrip

hawt hawt hawt animotions sexy lines and colorings reall good animation 5/5 also Fave part eHeh the only thing to do if u get superpowers : 2:31 yes yes fave part yessss