A Prank Time A Prank Time

Incredible .
Plymptoons gon cum all over the floor to this shit

MHF short 2 HD MHF short 2 HD

What thA-FUUUEGUUUUUUUUUUEUEUEUEUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGhhh

BBTNG - Libya BBTNG - Libya

It really is the best flash cartoon ever made. Puts my work to shame. I saw this in /f/ a couple years back and luckily downloaded it. I'm so glad this is still around.
Beautiful and Majestic.
All Hail Pube Gaddafi

Labby. Labby.

It's beautiful, simply beautiful!!! Thank you so much. Unique technique , looks 3d n smooth, very well rendered and great shading/shines.
As for kktos
KKtos you are a faggot. You have only two movies that you have ever made, and not ONE art submission. Not one. Can you really criticize something to this extent when you have not even attempted anything yourself? No, you can't. The light source is the glowing red letters you dumbass. It's clear and definite, unlike your retarded review (I can't tell if you are severely mentally impaired or just can't speak English well since you're from Russia)
Either way, I recommend that you seriously consider attempting to draw before writing such a stupidly rigorous review. I'd say improve but you have nothing to improve upon.
In short: KKots, you are a massive, untalented Russian Faggot. Go die in the Gulag.

Cethic responds:

Oh dear...

Well, I'm glad you like it, but I'm going to try and redo this, he is right about the shading and things. I'll probably be doing a more mature artwork of Alfred though.

for da poarn collecshunn

11 11

awwwww i loike this one sherbyy he's so cutee! he certainly is pleased id like to fuck his eye dicks yum

James McCloud James McCloud

give that dog a penis, have him fuck a pig, and then maybe one day you can work for me on cartoon network.
Sike, your drawings are poopshit and you shall never be anything more than a bastard jacking off to his own content until you die, nothing more.

Phobotech responds:

You really love to go the extra mile to prove I'm right in my review on your garbage.

"It's all so intolerably juvenile, I can't even force myself to give a shit."

Even when it comes to the butthurt you've spilled upon my content. You're worthless, enjoy that.